Ir al contenido principal

Literary Meetings in Autumn

Hello everyone! 

First of all I would like to thank you for another season of literary meetings. These were strange and, in many aspects, difficult months, but many of you still continued participating in our meetings online. I'm very grateful for that. I hope we won't ever have to repeat it but just knowing that online meetings (in a worst case scenario) are an option makes me feel better!

Below you have a list of books selected for the autumn 2020. I hope you'll like them. I will also paste them  in Book Clubs, Tertulias literarias window. That way it will be easy to find.


September, 14th: Bret Easton Ellis, Less Than Zero
October, 19th: Wilkie Collins, The Woman in White (with a special guest, Miguel Ángel Pérez Pérez)
November, 9th: Ira Levin, Rosemary's Baby
December, 15th: Georges Simenon, A Maigret Christmas and Other Stories






October, 21st: F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
November, 18th: Mary Shelley, Frankenstein
December, 16th: Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol



October, 5th: Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart

November, 2nd: Banana Yoshimoto, Kitchen

December, 14th: C.S. Lewis, The Chronicles of Narnia 1: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe



Have a wonderful summer and I hope to see you all in September/October!


Comentarios