Ir al contenido principal

Summer In the City (with Books!)



Sorry for being away for so long! Some of you probably already know I've been at the Celsius 232 Festival in Avilés. I´ve just got back and need to recover 😏
Meantime, I can share with you my newest books (all signed at the festival):

Perdonadme por estar ausente tanto tiempo! Algunos ya sabéis que estuve en el Festival Celsius 232 en Avilés. Acabó de volver y necesito recuperarme 😏
Mientras tanto, puedo compartir con vosotros mis nuevos libros (todos firmados durante el festival):



Also, if you are looking for some summery books, here you can see the list that I've created with books that include some beach scenes (the titles are in Spanish, but it should be easy to fins equivalents in English!):

También, si buscáis algunas lecturas veraniegas, aquí podéis ver una lista que he creado con libros que incluyen escenas en la playa:

LIBROS CON PLAYA

Comentarios